Axis Bank education loan -get details from Axis Bank and how to approach techniques. Know about Eligibility criteria, education loan interest rates in Axis bank & documents required.
Also find the exact details of maximum amount for study loan and courses which are eligible to get students loan. Information is given below,.
AXIS BANK—EDUCATION LOAN
To provide financial assistance for students to pursue higher education in India/abroad.
Eligible criteria for students
Nationality must be Indian.
Secured admission to Professional or Technical courses through Entrance Test.
Age limit will be : Above 12 years and Below 30 years.
Eligible course to get students loan
Professional or Technical Job oriented courses. Such as Engineering/Medical/Management/Aero & more,.
Maximum loan amount given by Axis bank
- Study in India, Maximum loan amount of Rs. 10,00000
- Study in Abroad, Maximum loan amount of Rs. 20,00000
Security for study loan
- Third party guarantee,
- Assets oriented statement from parents or guardian,
- Income certificates,
Axis bank interest rates:
- For loans up to Rs. 4,00000 interest rate will be : Base Rate+ 7%
- For above Rs. 4,00000 and up to Rs. 7,50,000 interest rate will be: Base Rate+ 8%
- For above Rs. 7,50,000 interest rate will be: Base Rate+6%
For girl students:
- For loans up to Rs. 4,00000 interest rate will be : Base Rate+ 6.5%
- For above Rs. 4,00000 and up to Rs. 7,50,000 interest rate will be: Base Rate+ 7.5%
- For above Rs. 7,50,000 interest rate will be: Base Rate+5.5%
Must Read: Case study on Education Loan
Educational loan documents required
- ID, Address proof and Date Of Birth proof.
- Admission letter of the Institute along with a copy of Fees schedule, mark sheets and pass records of S.S.C, H.S.C, Degree courses.
- Photographs of both the parent and the student.