Citibank India education loan -get details from Citibank and how to approach techniques. Know about Eligibility criteria, education loan interest rates in Citibank & documents required.
Also find the complete details of maximum study loan amount and courses which are eligible to get students loan. Information is given below,.
CITIBANK—EDUCATION LOAN DETAILS
Citibank aims in providing education loans for students to pursue education in India/abroad.
Nationality must be Indian.
Secured admission for Professional or Technical courses through selection process/management.
Age limit is Above 12 years and Below 29 years.
Citibank study loans eligible courses
a) Courses in India
- Graduation or post graduation courses offered by major universities in India.
- Regular courses/diploma courses offered by Government / Autonomous institutions.
- Special courses : Aeronautical, Pilot training.
- Teacher training or Nursing trainings offered by good institutions in India.
b) Courses in Abroad universities
Job related U.G courses or P.G courses offered by foreign universities.
Maximum loan amount granted by Citibank India:
- Study in India, Max loan amount of Rs. 10,00000
- Study Abroad, Max loan amount of Rs. 20,00000
Security for study loan
- Third party guarantee[Known & rich person for a bank],
- Assets related statement from parents / guardian,
- Current Income certificates,
Repayment Duration :
You have to pay your study loan amount within 5 to 9 years.
Educational loan documents required:
- ID proof, Address proof and DOB proof.
- Admission letter of the Institute along with a copy of Fees schedule, mark sheets and pass records of S.S.C, H.S.C, Degree courses.
- Few photographs of both the parent and the student.