[CTS] Cognizant Technology Solutions: IT company profile, complete details and official website details are gathered and a collection of information is given below.
Cognizant Technology solution was established in the year 1994 by Kumar Mahadeva. He is a Srilanka based Tamil guy. CTS is an American Multinational Company which had its origin from the Dun and Bradstreet corporation which was a joint venture from Satyam computers. It is a leading provider of information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services.
[Related: Placement Papers download]
Teaneck, New Jersey, United States
CEO: Francisco D’Souza
Chairman: John E. Klein
Vision of the company:
To lead sustainable growths with environmental friendly practices and responsible use of natural resources.
[Read: Study Abroad Guide]
Mission of the company:
Cognizant’s single-minded mission is to dedicate our business process and technology innovation know-how, our deep industry expertise and worldwide resources to working together with clients to make their businesses stronger.
Tagline of the company:
Passion for building stronger business.
[SEE: Career Guidance for all]
CTS Services provided:
- IT infrastructure and cloud services
- Testing Solutions
- Business process services
- Analytics, Business Intelligence, CRM, Data
- Application outsourcing
- Data Warehousing, Supply Chain Management
CTS Branches in India:
- New Delhi
[Useful: Education Loan Guide]
Branches in abroad:
- Australia -> Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney
- New Zealand -> Wellington, Auckland
- US-> five delivery centers (Chicago, Illinois — Bentonville, Arkansas — Phoenix, Arizona — Holliston, Massachusetts — New Jersey)
- Hong Kong
[Read: Projects free download]
- First IT company leveraging India on NASDAQ
- Parent company cognizant corporation split in to 2 companies: IMS health and Nielsan Media Research
- Acquired certifications such as BS 7799, SEI-CMMI Level 5, P-CMM level 5.
- Added to prestigious NASDAQ 100 index
- AMR and IDC, Forrester acknowledged CTS as a leading provider of IT services.
- Reached US$ 1 billion revenue
- Crossed US$ 2 billion revenue
- Acquired MarketRx, Inc., a leading provider of analytics and related software services.
- Crossed US$ 2.8 billion revenue.
- Established delivery centers in Argentina and Hungary
- Was listed by Forbes as “25 fastest technology growing company in America”
- Selected for fortune’s “most admired company list”
- CTS joins Fortune 500.
Cognizant ranks 14th on Newsweek’s 2012 list of greenest U.S. companies.
Fortune named Cognizant as fastest growing IT companies for the 10th consecutive year.
As per the statistics of 2012, CTS and its subsidiaries have an employee count of 160,400.
[Useful: Learn & Practice Aptitude]
CTS Basic salary in India:
Program analyst: Rs 254,055 – Rs 477,462
Associate software engineer: Rs 453,192 – Rs 809,418
Sr. Software engineer/developer: Rs 344,649 – Rs 886,317
Senior software engineer: Rs 489,994 – Rs 1,071,997
[Related: Learn English Quickly]
Official website and FB:
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/Cognizant