DELL Inc: IT company profile, complete details and Dell official website details are gathered and a collection of information is given below. Do you know software companies hr email ids?
Michael Dell is the founder of Dell Inc., on May 1 1984. Dell is an American Multinational Company which initially started its business by built-to-order concept selling directly to customers. Dell is the first company to list its product on website. It is the sixth largest company in Texas.
Chairman & CEO: Michael Dell
Vision of the company:
Must continue to grow responsibly – protecting our natural resources and practicing sustainability in all its forms – and improve the communities where they live and work through their financial and volunteer efforts.
Mission of the company:
Dell’s mission is to be the most successful Computer Company in the world at delivering the best customer experience in markets.
Tagline of Dell:
Dell Purely you
[Read: Study Abroad Guide]
Dell Branches in India:
- New Delhi
[Related: IT Related Studies Abroad]
Branches in abroad:
- America -> Canada
[Useful: Education Loan Guide]
DELL Company History:
– Launched its first Laptop 316LT.
– Manufacturing center at Limerick, Ireland
– Sales more than double for the third consecutive year.
– Debut at Fortune 500 by Michael the youngest CEO.
– Established its footprint in Australia and Japan
– Ranked among top 5 computer makers worldwide.
[SEE: Career Guidance for all]
– Introduced Lithium-ion battery
– Global footprints across Europe, Asia, Japan and America
– Launched Dell.com
– Opened up office in Penang, Malaysia.
– 10 millionth PC shipped.
– Inaugurated second manufacturing center in Texam
– Opens up new integrated sales and support center in Xiamen, China
– Launched eSupport an online tool for technical support.
– Dell.com reach $40 million per day
– Launched into networking equipment market.
– Agreement with EMC
– Dell’s entry into the projector market
– Launched PowerEdge
– Entered consumer electronics market.
– Launched Direct2Dell a blog to enable conversation with the customers
– Launched IdeaStorm.com where customers can share and post their ideas.
– Established connection with customers by joining Twitter.
– Launched Dell Latitude E-family laptops.
– Sets up a new consumer product line called Dell Studio.
– Launched Mini3i and entered the smartphone market.
– Introduced Adamo and Latitude Z Laptops
– Entered the tablet market
– Acquired RNA networks and Dell Force 10 networks, secure workds
– Invested $1 billion to develop R&D centers in Israel and US
– Acquired AppAssure, SonicWALL, Clerity, Make Technologies
– Launched touch enabled Windows 8 devices.
[Recommended Reading: Balancing Personal and Professional Life]
– Dell was ranked No. 7 for the great place to work award
– Dell ranked No. 16 in the Woman Engineer Magazine
– In 2009, Working mother magazine named Dell in its 100 Best companies
– Awarded America’s Top corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises in 2008.
Dell has its employee count of 110,000
[Read: Projects free download]
DELL Basic salary in India:
- Senior Business Analyst -> Rs 622,054 – Rs 1,565,943
- Technical Support Specialist -> Rs 219,244 – Rs 650,361
- Sr. Software Engineer / Programmer -> Rs 326,347 – Rs 1,157,713
- Senior Software Engineer -> Rs 420,000 – Rs 784,198
Official website and FB:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/dellindia