State Bank of Hyderabad education loan -get details from SBH and how to approach techniques. Know about Eligibility criteria, education loan interest rates in SBH & documents required.
Also find the complete details of maximum amount for education loan, courses which are eligible to get study loan. Information is given below,.
State bank of Hyderabad[SBH]—Education loan
The aim of this scheme is to provide extended financial assistance for students to all deserving and meritorious students.
SBH education loan Eligibility criteria
- Nationality should be Indian
- Students should have secured admission for any professional or technical courses through entrance test or should have secured admission from any major abroad universities.
Eligible courses for Study loan
a) Courses in India
- U.G courses/P.G courses conducted by AICTE/IMC/UGC/AU,
- Regular courses or diploma courses conducted by major autonomous institutions,
- Special courses or diploma courses like Pilot training, Shipping, Aeronautical approved by Civil Aviation.
- Teacher training or nurse training courses approved by central Government/State Government,
b) Courses in Abroad
Job related professional or technical U.G courses or P.G courses like MS, MCA, MBA offered by major universities.
Expenses included in a Loan
- College or hostel fee,
- Lab fee, uniform fee, book fee and examination fee,
- Purchase of Computers or laptops.
- Other expenses such as Travel expenses[If study abroad], Study tours[IV], Project work.
Maximum loan amount
- For study in India, maximum up to Rs. 10,00000
- For Study Abroad, maximum up to Rs. 20,00000
SBH Study loan’s Interest rate:
For Up to Rs. 4,00000 interest rate will be 13.50% P.A.
For Above Rs. 4,00000 interest rate will be 14% P.A.
Must Read: Case study on Education Loan
SBH Students loan – Security Docs,
- Up to Rs. 4,00000 : No Security but acceptance of parent or guardian’s statement.
- Above Rs.4,00000 and up to Rs.7,50000 : Third party guarantee,
- Above Rs.7,50000 : Acceptance of parents or Guardians guarantee along with the future income statement.
- PAN Card proof of the student & the Parent or guardian.
- Parent’s Bank account statement for the last 6 months.
- Income tax Returns or IT assessment order[If required].
- Statement of assets and liabilities of the parent/guardian.
- Proof of current income,
- Statement of admission scholarship/merit.
- Schedule of expenses for the particular degree.
- Mark related records of last qualifying examination,
- Few photographs of an applicant.