HCL Technologies: IT company profile, complete details and official website details are gathered and a collection of information is given below. Download Placement papers of HCL.
HCL TECHNOLOGIES PROFILE
HCL Technologies was established in the year November 12, 1991 by Shiv Nadar as HCL Overseas Limited. Bloomerg database which includes 3000 technology companies, there are one seven companies with the revenue of US$ 4.5 billion and HCL technologies is one among those companies. HCL technologies is an Indian multinational company, the fourth largest IT company and rank 48 in the list of IT service providers.
Nodia, Uttar Pradesh, India
Chairman & CSO(Chief Strategy Officer) -> Shiv Nadar
CEO -> Anant Gupta
VC & Joint Managing Director -> Vineet Nayar
Vision of the company:
To be the technology partner of choice for forward looking customers by collaboratively transforming technology into business advantage.
Mission of the company:
To be the employer of choice and the partner of choice by focusing on stated values of Employees First, Trust, Transparency, Flexibility and Value Centricity.
Tagline of the company:
Technology that Touches Lives.
[Read: Study Abroad Guide]
Services provided by HCL:
- Business services
- Engineering and R&D Services
- Enterprise Transformation Services
- Enterprise Application Services
- Custom Application Services
- Engineering and R&D Services
- IT Infrastructure Management
HCL Branches in India:
- New Delhi
[Related: IT Related Studies Abroad]
Branches in abroad:
- America-> Mexico, Canada, Latin America
- Asia-> Singapore, Indonesia, Japan, Middle East, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, Philippines
- Australia & New Zealand
- Europe-> United Kingdom, Poland, Belgium, Italy, France, Netherlands, Finland, Germany, Norway, Sweden
[Useful: Education Loan Guide]
Top 4 Global Alliances:
- Ø EMC2
[SEE: Career Guidance for all]
Changed the name to HCL Consulting Limited.
A joint venture with Perot system
Established its footprint in Asia Pacific and Europe.
Five-year contract with Gtech and Kla Tencor.
– Established development center in Chennai
– HCL comnet, a subsidiary of HCL technologies invested Rs. 10 crore to set up development center in Delhi
– HCL comnet systems entered web-enabling application
– Signed up an agreement with Toshiba for setting up an offshore development company in India
– Strategic alliance with Cento corporation
– 100% acquisition of Gulf Computers Inc, USA.
– Launched Insurance solutions center at Chennai
– Named Microsoft Global systems integrator partner.
[Read: Projects free download]
– Joint venture with NEC Japan.
– Strategic partnership with EXA Japan
– US$ 15 million contract with Alenia Aeronautica to provide engineering solutions.
– Launched global development center in Brazil
– Signs up 7 year contract worth Rs. 393 crore with National Insurance Compnay
– Launched the fastest laptop
– Strategic partnership with Talisma
– Launched Global Enterprise Mobility Lab in Singapore
– Strategic partnership with Tangoe
– Relationship with state street to provide BPO Services.
– A leading Norwegian energy company Statoil selected HCL as the partner for strategic infrastructure management services
– Recognized as Britain’s top employers for the fourth consecutive year
– Awarded Golden Peacock innovation award.
– Awarded Meritorious supplier award by Sun Microsystems.
– Businessweek citied HCL technologies as one of the fastest growing technology companies and this company ranks 76.
– In 2006, Global services rated HCL technologies as No.1 in the “best performing IT service provider” category.
[Useful: Aptitude Practice Portal]
HCL technologies have the work force of 85,195 worldwide as on December 2012.
HCL Basic salary in India:
- Project Manager, Information Technology (IT)-> Rs 587,764 – Rs 1,543,224
- Sr. Software Engineer/Developer-> Rs 335,807 – Rs 739,311
- Software Engineer->Rs 244,178 – Rs 433,223
- Senior Software Engineer -> Rs 405,128 – Rs 848,868
[Do you know: How to Learn English Quickly]
Official website and FB:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/HCLTechnologies