Honeywell company profile: Complete details and official website details are gathered and a collection of information is given below. Placement papers download available here.
HONEYWELL COMPANY PROFILE
Honeywell is a conglomerate industry established in the year 1906 by Albert Butz, Mark C. Honeywell. Honeywell has diversified business units like aerospace, transportation systems, automation and control solutions, Performance materials and technologies. Honeywell International Inc., is a merger of Honeywell Inc which was acquired by AlliedSignal. This company has its employee count of 58,000(approximately) from US.
[Related: Software Companies in Bangalore]
Morristown, New Jersey, USA
Chairman & CEO -> David M. Cote
Vision of the company:
Be the premier growth company delivering unsurpassed value to Honeywell customers by providing Innovative Total Solutions and Services enhancing the safety, security, comfort, energy efficiency and productivity of the environment where they live, work and travel.
Mission of the company:
Honeywell provides value-added products and market changing innovations. Our extensive intellectual property portfolio generates competitive advantages for us and our customers. A customer-centric approach ensures that we have more frequent interactions and simpler processes that maximize efficiencies and drive results.
[Read: Study Abroad Guide]
Products & Services provided by Honeywell:
- Aerospace and defense
- Safety and security
- Efficiency, energy and utilities
- Healthcare and medicine
Honeywell Branches in India:
[Related: IT Related Studies Abroad]
Branches in abroad:
- China -> Nanjing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Chingqing and Beijing
- Asia Pacific -> Korea, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Sydney
- America -> Mexico, Canada, Brazil
[Useful: Education Loan Guide]
Honeywell Company History:
– Company incorporated with the name of Tata Process control Pvt. Ltd
– Went public by June 20th
– Sets up the project of TDC-3000 distribute control system in India.
– Building Automation system Launched in India
– “Total plant” Honeywell’s new generation automation plant was launched.
– Awarded ISO 9001 certification
– Launched Smart Transmitter Configuration Centre for local manufacture of Honeywell S 900 Series Smart Transmitters
– Tata industries and Honeywell had a joint venture called Tata Honeywell.
– Sets up electronic security solutions in Bangalore.
– Tie up with Indian oil corporation
[Recommended Reading: Why engineering graduates are unemployed in India?]
– Acquisition of Akuacom
– Won the sustainable energy award by American institute of Chemical engineer.
– Forbes magazine cited Honeywell as America’s most inventive company.
– For transportation category, Fast company Magazine referred Honeywell as the most innovative company.
– Compass award by Chief security officer magazine
– Businessweek magazine citied Honeywell as best place to launch career.
Honeywell have the employee count of 132,000
Honeywell Basic salary in India:
- Control System Engineer -> Rs 339,644 – Rs 1,233,824
- Lead Software Engineer -> Rs 562,369 – Rs 1,543,347
- Sr. Software Engineer / Programmer -> Rs 430,320 – Rs 1,305,925
- Senior Automation Engineer -> Rs 307,900 – Rs 811,914
Official website and Wiki: