HR interview questions and answers: These job interview questions are basically asked in a face to face interview. This placement material can be used by freshers and experienced persons also. Job seekers have to know about the tricks of “How to answer in interviews”
Interview Tips & Tricks / How to Answer Technique:
We have already mentioned above that the decent dress code is a main factor and your eye contact with interviewer talks about you and your behaviors. Don’t be aggressive and be friendly. Try to reduce your nervousness and don’t forget that you are in the INTERVIEW. There are lots and lots of tricks available in our old placement papers section. Practice well, before your Interview session. Try to impress your interviewer.
Sample & Common interview questions:
Some of the common interview questions are given below. Just consider as the sample interview questions.
Questions for Freshers:
- Tell me about yourself?
- Tell me about your dream job
- What do you know about this company?
- Why do you want to work in this firm?
- Are you a Team player?
- Why should I hire you?
Related: IT company details & profiles
For experienced candidates:
- Why did you leave your previous employment?
- What experience do you have in this field?
- Describe your management style.
- What have you learned from last job?
- What qualities do you look for in a boss?
- What do colleagues say about you?
Download common HR interview questions with answers PDF:
It has totally 50 sample interview questions with an explained HOW-TO answers. Yeah it is free for final year students, freshers and experienced candidates. Feel free to download and make use of it.