Intel IT company profile: Complete details and official website details are gathered and a collection of information is given below about processors manufacturing giant INTEL. Placement interview pattern & sample papers also available in our students3k.
Intel (Integrated Electronics) is an American Multinational Company established in the year 1968 by Gordon Moore and Robert Noyce. Intel’s first product was Schottky TTL bipolar 64-bit static random-access memory (SRAM) in the year 1969. They are the world leaders in silicon innovation, develop technologies and products. Intel released its first microprocessor in the year 1971.
[Do you know the software companies in Bangalore & their details?]
California, United States
Chairman: Andy Bryant
President and CEO: Paul Otellini
Mission of the company:
Delight our customers, employees, and shareholders by relentlessly delivering the platform and technology advancements that become essential to the way we work and live.
- Customer orientation
- Results orientation
- Risk taking
- Great place to work
- Extend our silicon technology and manufacturing leadership
- Deliver unrivaled microprocessors and platforms
- Grow profitability worldwide
- Excel in customer orientation
Intel. Leap ahead.
[Related: Final year projects code & Mini projects]
- Network Interface Controller
- Flash Memory
- Motherboard chip sets
- Bluetooth chip sets
Intel Branches in India:
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
[ Useful: Complete Study abroad guide ]
Intel Company History:
– Intel 8085 processor used in personal computers
– Intel introduced Complementary High-performance semiconductor
– Launched NetPort print servers
– Intel chip present in 85% of all desktop computers.
[Read: Aptitude Practice Area -> Easy & Simple]
– Launched wireless LAN PC cards
– Intel Xeon Processors support high performance workstations and servers
– Started an industry consortium of semiconductors.
– Delivered its first chip of 0.13 micron technology
– Introduced Intel Centrino Processor Technology
– Launched Intel PXA800F processor.
– Apple announced its plan to use Intel microprocessors on its Macintosh computers
– Released first world’s quad core processor.
– Intel released Intel Centrino Duo mobile technology and Intel Viiv technology.
– Released its new tagline “Intel. Leap ahead”
[ Do you know What is the procedure one must go through for Studying Abroad? ]
– Released Quad core for mainstream desktop computers.
– Sets up fabrication facility in Arizona.
– Inaugurated Intel Design Center in Haifa, Israel.
– Released Intel Atom Processors for netbooks and nettops.
– Intel acquires McAfee
– Introduced Intel core family processor
– Released UltraBook
– Released 3-D tri-gate transistors.
– Fortune magazine ranked Intel No.46 among the 100 Best Companies to work for list in the year 2004.
– Working mother magazine Placed Intel on its 100 Best Companies to work for in its 3rd consecutive year(2004)
– Intel ranks 21 on Training Magazine Top 125 in the year 2011.
– Intel included on Fortune’s list of Blue Ribbon Companies in the year 2011.
Intel has the work force of 104,700 employees as on 2012.
Intel Basic salary in India:
- Design Verification Engineer -> Rs 587,433 – Rs 2,374,102
- Senior Software Engineer -> Rs 648,999 – Rs 2,155,126
- Software Engineer -> Rs 309,868 – Rs 1,490,217
- Sr. Software Engineer / Developer -> Rs 515,059 – Rs 1,719,157
[ Read: Tips to overcome exam fear ]
Official website and Facebook:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Intel
Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/intel