iOS interview questions
Now the gaming trend on interviewing towards iOS developers has changed. This article may offer you an outline of the Apple ‘iOS interview questions’ in general. We have added the answers for an iOS job interview questions.
Before going to the questions, we would know about today’s art of interviewing which tends not focusing much on plain board coding/puzzles. Rather than asking complicate question, simple questions in iOS which may go deep on core knowledge are used to know exactly the understanding of the candidate regarding the subject topic.
- Related: iOS Developer interview questions
1.Apple iOS – Explain?
- Apple iOS is the operating system which is used in apple devices such as apple TV, iPod touch and iPad. It is uniquely developed and designed for iPhone and also renders support for other apple products too.
- iPhone OS was the term used to mention the iOS before June 2010. And Apple don’t permit license for third parties to make use of iOS.
2.Do you have multitasking support in iOS?
- Yes, Apple iOS supports for multitasking. iOS 4 and above which supports and also allow the application to be remained in the background till they are launched once again or until it gets terminated.
3.How do you think in iOS updates are free?
- Its because they’re available to download wireless(Wi-Fi) on the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch at the moment they’re released.
- The device even alert the user about the time to get the latest version. This facility allows not to miss out all the amazing features available in new updates.
4.Does iOS ensure safety and security?
- iOS renders built-in security from the moment you turn on your device. That is why the firmware, hardware and the OS come with built-in features which is designed to help the device – anything we install by staying safe.
5.What about the accessibility built-in in iOS?
- Apple iOS provides a variety of accessibility features to facilitate the users with disabilities experience more of what have to be offered by Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- iOS also offers accessibility options such as playback of closed-captioned video, dynamic screen magnification, simplified screen gestures, mono audio, etc.
6.Explain about fast enumeration in Apple iOS?
- This is a language feature which helps to enumerate over the contents of a collection.
- With this facility your code can run fast in which the internal implementation reduce the message send overhead and also helps for increasing pipe-lining of potential.
7.Could you give me a brief about code signing?
- It is an app which allows the system to identify that who signed the application & also verify that since signed it has not been modified. Signing is the important factor to submit to App store.
8.What do you know about ARC? Explain the use of it.
- It stands for Automatic Reference Counting, which is not a run time process but may be a pre processor system which inserts release, retain and also auto release the calls in to the code before you compile.
9.If the device memory is low then why is your Apple APP crash?
- It is known to all the developers that iOS would terminate the application the device which has low on memory.
- iOS devices use virtual memory along with paging, but in desktop systems there is no backing store facility available. That’s why there is a limit for number of pages which available.
- iOS tries to give importance to the active application by terminating background applications.
10.Do you find user friendliness in iOS?
- Yes. iOS is very much user friendly by which, from the moment picking up Apple iPad, iPhone , we know how to operate it.
- It’s designed in such a way that the users handle it very easy. Apps which are used in iOS intend intuitive, easy for the users
11.Difference between android and apple iOS?
|User can avail free apps||User should pay for apps|
|Looks average||Pleasing and stylish|
|Battery back up is normal||Battery back up is high|
12.Some interesting features of iOS which is not available in Android?
- Apple iCloud is built option of iOS. It makes sure the devices always have the latest versions of the documents, contacts, apps etc. It even helps you track the device if lost/theft.
- Touch id: It is the option of using Touch ID to sign in to third-party apps which means there’s no need to enter a password. The fingerprint data of the user is protected and is never accessed by iOS or other applications.
- Cloudkit: Using this facility the developers can use the full power of iCloud in their apps and enable to sign in with the Apple ID without sharing our personal information.
The above article depicts the questions and answers which are quite meaningful in preparing for an interview which can fetch you iOS related jobs for freshers and also provide a recap for experienced. All the very best!!!!