STUDY MEDICINE ABROAD
Here is a Complete medical related studies and details. Medicine is one of the valuable study and many students often end up with a dilemma whether to pursue their education in their home country or abroad. This article shows you the eligibility criteria to do medicine abroad and also it lists the various specialization courses which the students prefer to do once after the completion of their Medicine in their home country. It also lists the top medical universities in the world and also country wise.
Do you know : Which is Good country to Study Abroad?
Eligibility for Medicine study Abroad:
- For medicine the student should have completed 10,+2 years of education
- For post graduation (for specialization) the student should have completed 16 years of education.
- The student should have taken up MCAT exam.
Exams to be faced:
This exam should be generally taken up by students who belong to non-English speaking countries to test one’s English proficiency.
MCAT (Medical College Admission Test) is a standardized test to check one’s ability in verbal reasoning, critical thinking and also checking student’s knowledge on Biological Science, writing sample essays. The MCAT score is valid for 3 years. Mostly all medical colleges in US requires MCAT exam.
The MCAT score will be reported based on verbal reasoning, physical science and biological science. The score will be range of 1 – 15. Writing sample essays will be in the range of J to T with T as the highest.
Specializations in Medical:
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Best places to Study medicine:
- United Kingdom
Top 10 universities:
- Harvard University
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- Stanford University
- Yale University
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Johns Hopkins University
- Imperial College London
- Columbia University
Top 10 University in UK for medicine:
- Oxford University
- Cambridge University
- Edinburgh University
- University of Dundee
- University College London
- Imperial College
- Newcastle University
- Peninsula Medical School
Top 10 Medical Schools in Australia:
- University of Adelaide Medical School
- University of Melbourne – Faculty of Medicine
- University of Newcastle School of Medicine & Public Health
- University of New England School of Rural Medicine
- University of New South Wales Faculty of Medicine
- University of Queensland School of Medicine
- University of Sydney Faculty of Medicine
- University of Tasmania School of Medicine
- University of Western Australia Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry
- University of Western Sydney School of Medicine