Oracle Corporation company profile: Complete details and official website details are gathered and a collection of information is given below about DBMS giant Oracle. Oracle placement papers also available in our interview guide portal. Do you know the Bangalore IT firms & their addresses?
ORACLE CORPORATION PROFILE
Oracle Corporation is an American Multinational company established in June 16, 1977 by Larry Ellison, Ed Oates and Bob Miner. Oracle is the third largest company in revenue and it has its own brand of database management systems.
[Related: Final year projects code & Mini projects]
Santa Clara, California, United States
CEO: Larry Ellison
Chairman: Jeff Henley
President: Mark Hurd, Safra Catz.
Vision and principles:
Oracle’s product and services is based on three principles:
- Simplify- Enterprises must increase the speed of information delivery with integrated system.
- Standardize – Enterprises must reduce cost and maintenance with open, easily available technology.
- Automate – Enterprises must improve operational efficiency with technology and best practices.
- Team work
- Mutual respect
- Customer satisfaction
[Read: Aptitude Practice Area -> Easy & Simple]
Products and services by Oracle:
- Oracle Cloud
- Engineered Systems
- Enterprise management
- Networking and Data center Fabric products
Oracle Branches in India:
[Related: Study Abroad Guide]
Branches in abroad:
[SEE: IT Related Studies Abroad]
Oracle Company History:
– Oracle provides support for XML
– Oracle builds integrated enterprise.
– Oracle announced 9i database
– Oracle adopted e-Business suite
– Introduced database for Linux
– Oracle realeased its special e-Business suite.
– Oracle released Oracle BPEL process manager for windows
– Oracle 10g was released.
[Related: Top 5 dangerous jobs in India]
– Oracle 10g express database edition was released.
– Oracle announced their unbreakable Linux program
– Released Oracle secure backup
– released Oracle Integration application architecture
– released Oracle VM server virtualization software
– launched Oracle Fusion Middleware 11 g
– released Oracle 11.1.2
– Launched Oracle Health Science Institute.
– Released Java SE 7.
[Useful: How to get education loan in India?]
Oracle Employee’s count:
Oracle Corporation has the work force of 118,119 employees as on 2013.
Oracle Basic salary in India:
- Software Engineer: Rs 310,952 – Rs 1,409,390
- Sr. Software Engineer/Developer: Rs 475,511 – Rs 1,217,679
- Senior Software Engineer: Rs 516,000 – Rs 1,339,169
- Principal Software Engineer: Rs 690,000 – Rs 1,650,000
Official website and Facebook:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Oracle
Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Oracle