Punjab National Bank Education Loan Scheme – get students loan details from PNB and how to approach techniques. Know about Eligibility criteria, education loan interest rates in PNB & documents required.
Also find the complete details of maximum education loan amount, courses which are eligible to get study loan. Information is given below,.
PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK – EDUCATION LOAN
The scheme of Punjab National Bank (PNB) Educational Loan is also known as Vidyalakshyapurti aims in providing education loan for students who really deserve with good academics.
PNB’s Eligibility criteria for students
- Nationality should be Indian,
- Student with admission from any Indian or abroad universities through entrance tests.
Eligible courses for PNB study loan
- Regular courses like B.A., B.Sc.,B.Com.,B.CA.,
- P.G courses like Masters degree and Ph.D,
- Professional courses like Engineering, Medical, Dental, Agriculture, Law, Management,.
- Special courses such as Pilot training, Aeronautical approved by national and state authorities.
Maximum loan amount
- Study in Abroad : Maximum Rs. 20,00000
- Study India : Maximum Rs. 10,00000
Security Documents Required
- Up to Rs. 4,00000 : No Security.
- Above Rs.4,00000 and up to Rs.7,50000 : Third party guarantee required,
- Above Rs.7,50000 : Security of suitable value or Parents or Guardian’s guarantee along with the future income.
Must Read: Case study on Education Loan
Loan Repayment Duration
- Time Period: Course period + 1 year or 6 months,
- Should be paid within 5 to 7 years after the degree.
- Duration can be extended up to 2 years [If required].