SAP IT company profile: Complete details and official website details are gathered and a collection of information is given below about software firm SAP.
SAP a 41 year old company was established by Klaus Tschira, Dietmar Hopp, Claus Wellenreuther, Hans-Werner Hector and Hasso Plattner in the year 1972. SAP is one of the world’s largest company which provides enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related applications.
Co-CEO -> Jim H. Snabe, Bill McDermott
Chairman -> Hasso Plattner
[Read: Few Tips to Pass Exams Easily]
Mission of the company:
- Research and develop new methods and standards.
- Proactively communicate and share knowledge.
- Apply the knowledge to enhance our products, processes and services.
- Continually monitor and improve our performance against set targets.
- Strive for prevention of failure, defect reduction and increased customer satisfaction.
Consistently deliver high quality solutions focused on improving customer satisfaction.
Products and services by SAP:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Product LifeCyle Management (PLM)
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
SAP Business Solutions:
- SAP analytics
- SAP Manufacturing
- SAP Solution Composer
- SAP xApps
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server
[Related: Final year projects code & Mini projects]
SAP Branches in India:
Branches in abroad:
- America -> Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Columbia, Mexico, Peru
- Europe -> Belgium, Cyprus, Finland, France, Italy, Ireland, Hungary, Greece
- Africa/Middle East -> Egypt, Israel, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria
- Asia Pacific -> China, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore
[Recommended Reading: Banks providing educational loans in India]
SAP Company History:
- SAP introduced SAP R/3
- Partnership with Microsoft.
- Revenue reaches 1.8 billion.
- US company Burger King become the 1000th company to implement SAP
- The revenue reaches 2.7 billion
- SAP goes online
- Revenue reaches 3.7 billion
- Entered New York Stock Exchange(NYSE)
[Read: Aptitude Practice Area -> Easy methods]
- Become the leading provider of e-Business software solutions.
- Expands mySAP.com
- Inaugurated SAP labs in China
- Released SAP NetWeaver in the market
- SAP announced that it would acquire the remaining shares of SAP SI.
[SEE: IT Related Studies Abroad]
- SAP acquired Triversity and Khimetrics
- SAP partners sold 200,000 licenses
- SAP announced the release of Flagship application SAP ERP
- SAP introduced Business By Design for small and midsize companies.
- SAP acquired Business objects.
- SAP released its first sustainability report.
[Related: Top 5 dangerous jobs in India]
- SAP introduced its Business suite 7 software.
- SAP expressed its intension to purchase the California company Sybase.
- SAP acquired SucessFactor.
- SAP Germany become the “Best employer of the year 2005”
- SAP Chile, SAP Mexico won the “Great Place to work award for the year 2006”
- SAP Labs India Ranks No.8th in the year 2007
SAP Employee’s count:
SAP has the work force of 61,344 employees as on 2012.
[Useful: How to get education loan in India?]
SAP’s Average salary in India:
- Sr. SAP Consultant -> Rs 635,382
- SAP Enterprise consultant -> Rs 635,382
- SAP Basis Consultant -> Rs 635,382
Official website and Social:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SAP
Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/SAP