Syndicate bank education loan -get details from syndicate Bank and how to approach techniques. Know about Eligibility criteria, education loan interest rates in syndicate Bank & documents required.
Also get the more details of maximum study loan amount and courses which are eligible to get students loan. Full information is given below.,
SYNDICATE BANK—EDUCATION LOAN
The Syndvidhya scheme of Syndicate bank aims in providing financial support for students who are really deserving and needy.
Eligibility criteria for students
- Nationality : Indian or NRI
- Education loan is available for Merit/Management students.
- Must have secured admission in Regular/ Technical course.
Eligible courses for study loan :
a) Studies in India
- Graduation courses : BCA.,BA., B.Sc., B.B.M,Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Law, Veterinary, Dental, Aeronautical, pilot training and more.,
- Post graduation courses : MBA, MCA, M.E, M.Tech. and more.
- Regular courses or diploma courses conducted by Autonomous institutions or Government colleges.
b) Studies abroad
- Graduation courses : Job related Professional or Technical courses offered by major Abroad Universities.
- Post graduation courses : MS., MCA, MBA and more.,
Maximum loan amount:
Studies in India, the maximum education loan amount is Rs. 10 lakhs.
Studies in Abroad, the maximum education loan amount is Rs. 20 lakhs.
Syndicate bank education loan interest rates:
- In education loan Upto Rs. 4 lakhs, interest rate = Base rate + 2.25%.
- In education loan, Above Rs. 5 lakhs, interest rate = Base rate + 2.75%.
- For Girl students, an interest rate concession = 0.5%
- For Girl students of SC/ST, an interest rate concession is = 0.75%
Documents required for education loan:
- All proof details including Address proof, ID proof and DOB proof.
- College admission letter along with a copy of fee structure, mark sheets of School & Degree courses.
- Photographs of both the parent and the student.
Read: Complete Education loan guide
Repayment duration of loan amount
For education loans up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs the repayment duration is upto 10 years.
For education loans above Rs. 7.5 lakhs the repayment duration is upto 15 years.