Syntel Inc., IT company profile: Complete details and official website details are gathered and a collection of information is given below. Placement papers download.
Syntel was established in the year 1980 at Troy Michigan, USA. Syntel has over 2000 global clients and help them operate their business more efficiently. The founders of Syntel are Bharat Desai and Neerja Sethi. Initially the company began providing software staffing services for the local corporation.
[Do you know software companies in Bangalore & details?]
Troy, Michigan, USA
CEO: Prashant Ranade
Chairman: Bharat Desai
Mission of the company:
To create new opportunities for the clients by harnessing passion, talent and innovation.
Tagline of the company:
Consider IT done.
Services provided by Syntel:
- Application development
- Application Management
- Architecture Solutions
- Mobility solutions
- Infrastructure services
Syntel Branches in India:
[Read: Study Abroad Guide]
Branches in abroad:
- Hong Kong
[Related: IT Related Studies Abroad]
Syntel Company History:
– Began providing full life cycle maintenance
– Global development center in Mumbai and Chennai
– Revenue crossed US$ 50 million
– Inaugurated development center at North Carolina, Cary
– Went public in August.
– Certified as ISO 9001
– Started offering BPO services.
– Global Development centers certified as SEI CMM Level 5.
[Useful: Education Loan Guide]
– Launched development center at Phoenix, Pune
– Development center at Chennai and Mumbai certified as ISO 9001:2000.
– Dedicated BPO center at Delhi
– Revenue reaches US $400 million
– Syntel opens up the first phase of Chennai Technology Campus
– Forbes ranked Syntel as No.27 for the 100 best small companies in 2011.
– DataQuest Ranked Syntel as Top 20 BPO provider, Top 50 ITO provider.
Syntel have the work force of 21,407 employees worldwide.
[SEE: Choose your ideal career]
Syntel Basic salary in India:
- Project Leader (IT) -> Rs 518,301 – Rs 1,101,453
- Sr. Software Engineer/Developer -> Rs 364,082 – Rs 1,021,286
- Software Engineer -> Rs 212,091 – Rs 494,381
- Program Analyst -> Rs 254,676 – Rs 591,795
Official website and FB:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Syntel