Tech Mahindra IT company profile: Complete details and official website details are gathered and a collection of information is given below about software company Tech Mahindra.
TECH MAHINDRA PROFILE
Tech Mahindra is an Indian Multinational Company established in the year 1986. It is a part of the Mahindra Group. They offer service under various categories like Business Support Systems, Network Design and Engineering, mobility solutions and testing. They have implemented 18 GreenField operations worldwide.
Tech Mahindra Headquarters:
Chairman -> Anand G. Mahindra
Excutive Vice Chairman -> Vineet Nayyar
Managing Director -> C.P. Gurnani
Director -> Dr. Raj Reddy.
Tech Mahindra Values:
- Customer first
- Good corporate citizenship
- Commitment to quality
- Dignity of the individual
- Business Consulting
- IT services
- Outsourcing services
Tech Mahindra Branches in India:
- Gandhi nagar
Branches in abroad:
- Europe -> Germany, Netherlands, London
- America-> California, Texas, New Jersey, Canada, Washington
- New Zealand, Australia
[Related: Final year projects code & Mini projects]
Tech Mahindra Company History:
– Certified as ISO 9001 company.
– Inaugurated new office at United Kingdom.
– Assessed as SEI CMM Level 5 company
– Re-Certified as ISO 9001:2000 company.
[Read: Aptitude Practice Area -> Easy & Simple]
– Acquisition of Axes Technologies.
– Joint venture with Motorolla Inc’
– Acquisition of IPolicy Network Private Limited.
[SEE: IT Related Studies Abroad]
– Offered wide range of services like financial services, banking services etc
– Inaugurated office at Latin America
– Announced the merger of Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam.
[Related: Top 5 dangerous jobs in India]
– Won the Golden Peacock Innovation Award.
– Won the Microsoft Communication sector Partner of the year award in the year 2011.
– Won the award for Excellence in Training for the year 2008-09.
– Frost & Sullivan recognized Tech Mahindra for its growth and Excellence in the year 2008.
Tech Mahindra Employee’s count:
Tech Mahindra has the work force of 50,479 employees as on 2013.
[Useful: How to get education loan in India?]
Tech Mahindra’s Average salary in India:
- Software Engineer -> Rs 244,077 – Rs 608,205
- Sr. Software Engineer -> Rs 243,282 – Rs 1,010,139
- Software Developer -> Rs 246,636 – Rs 480,004
- Project Manager -> Rs 360,000 – Rs 1,474,275
Official website and Social:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TechMahindra
Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Tech_Mahindra