Salesforce – Online company profile: Complete details and official website details are gathered and a collection of information is given below about Internet based website salesforce.com.
Salesforce.com is established in the year 1999 by Marc Benioffa and Parker Harris. The company was initially established in the providing software as a service.
San Francisco, California, USA
Chairman & CEO: Marc Benioff
Exec. VP of Technology: Parker Harris
Mission of the company:
The Salesforce.com Foundation is based on a simple idea: Leverage salesforce.com’s people, technology and resources to build collective knowledge and enable action to improve communities throughout the world. We call our integrated philanthropic approach the 1/1/1 model.
Success on Demand.
Services Provided by Salesforce:
- Customer support
- Cloud computing
- Social Enterprise solutions.
Salesforce Branches in India:
Branches in abroad:
- America -> United States, Canada, Mexico
- Europe, Middle east & Africa -> France, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Finland, Sweden, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Israel
- China -> Shanghai, Beijing
- Asia Pacific -> Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong.
Salesforce Company History:
– Launched salesforce.com
– Launched salesforce.com foundation
– Has 1,500 customers and 30,000 subscribers.
– Reached 3,500 customers and 53,000 subscribers.
– Introduced the first online CRM app.
– Reached 5,700 customers and 76,000 subscribers.
– Launched wireless capabilities
– Introduced salesforce.com enterprise edition with advance functionality.
– Reached 8,700 customers and 127,000 subscribers.
– Won the Computer Magazine Enterprise product of the year award.
– Reached 139,000 customers and 127,000 subscribers.
– Won the PC magazine Editor’s choice award.
– Reached 20,500 customers and 393,000 subscribers.
– Top scorer in the InfoWorld shootout.
– Reached 29,800 customers and 646,000 subscribers.
– Winner of CODIE Award.
– Launched Salesforce CRM Content.
– Launched Visualforce.
[Read: Aptitude Practice Area -> Easy methods]
– Introduced force.com sites
– Released salesforce CRM for Google Apps.
– Introduced the first application for iPhone
– Launched “Service Cloud”
– Acquisition of Data.com, the largest contact database in the cloud.
– Partnership with VMware to launch VMForce.
[SEE: IT Related Studies Abroad]
– Launched Chatter.com
– Introduced the social enterprise.
– Launched Work.com
– Launched the Government cloud.
[Related: Top 5 dangerous jobs in India]
Awards and recognitions:
– Forbes recognized Salesforce.com as the most innovative company for the year 2011 and 2012.
– Won the TMC Excellence award for the year 2012.
– Won the CRM market award for the year 2012.
– Winner of Stevie Award for the year 2012.
Salesforce Employee’s count:
Salesforce.com has the work force of 8,335 employees as on 2011.
[Useful: How to get education loan in India?]
Salesforce Basic salary in India:
- Manager Technical Operations -> Rs. 868,963
- Manager Technical Support -> Rs. 877,265
- ISV Account executive -> Rs. 210,366
Official website and FB:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/salesforce
Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/salesforce
Pinterest Page: http://pinterest.com/salesforce