CSC[Computer Sciences Corporation] IT company profile: Complete details and official website details are gathered and a collection of information is given below. Placement papers download.
Computer Science Corporation (CSC) is an American Multinational Company established in the year 1959, April by Roy Nutt, Fletcher R. Jones and Bob Patrick. Their goal was to design programming tools such as assembler and compilers. CSC is a SEI CMMM Level 5 company which provides innovative solutions for its customer around the world. CSC had its contract with Honeywell which made their business profitable.
[Do you know software companies in Bangalore & details?]
Falls Church, Virginia, United States America
CEO: John Michael Lawrie
Mission of the company:
The mission of CSC is to be a global leader in providing technology-enabled business solutions and services.
Values of the company:
- Client focused
- Execution excellence
Tagline of the company:
[Related: IT Related Studies Abroad]
- IT services
- Business consulting services
- Outsourcing services
Branches in India:
[Useful: Education Loan Guide]
Branches in abroad:
- Los Angeles
- New York
CSC Company History:
– CSC was hired by Honeywell to develop business-language compiler called FACT
– Launched Hubble space Telescope
– Signed a $3 billion contract with General Dynamics
– 100% ownership of CSC Austria.
– CSC signs up a contract with BAE Systems for outsourcing
– CSC acquired Continum company
– Van Honeycutt elected as Chairman
– CSC was selected by IRS contract to modernize U.S. tax system
– Merge of Nichols Research with CSC.
– Acquisition of BHP IT
– Revenue crossed US$ 10 billion
– Acquisition of DynCorrp
– IRS receives the first release of modernize system supported by CSC
– Datratrac acquisition
– CSC launched the project of Accelerate
– Revenue crossed US$ 15 billion
– Launched data center in china
– CSC announced Cloud Services
– CSC celebrates it 50th year
– CSC launched Facebook page
– CSC inaugurated the alumini network
– Acquisition of iSoft(Australia)
[Worth Read: Learn English quickly…How?]
– CSC ranked top 50 Greenest company in America
– Fortune magazine ranked CSC as the “World’s most admired Company”.
– Software magazine ranked CSC in No.8th position as the world’s largest software and service provider
– Military training technology selected CSC as the Top simulation and training company
CSC has the work force of 96,000 employees worldwide.
Basic salary in India:
- Project Manager, Information Technology (IT) -> Rs 584,059 – Rs 1,674,179
- Sr. Software Engineer/Developer -> Rs 328,848 – Rs 872,439
- Software Engineer -> Rs 278,381 – Rs 698,035
- Senior Software Engineer -> Rs 387,194 – Rs 920,329
Official website and FB:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/csc